Grandma use to do this ALL the time when she was little - Just ask Great Grandpa Lunas - Back then, I'd get in trouble because I had used up film, which you've probably never heard of (makes me feel old to say that)and that cost money to have alot of pics of just me. I say "go for it" Emmy - You're beautiful and the rest of the world should know it. :)
Kylie and Kasey do it too! Drives me nuts but they sure have fun. The best picture is the one with Emmy doing the shhhhhh symbol like nobody will know she snuck the camera away.
3 comments:
Grandma use to do this ALL the time when she was little - Just ask Great Grandpa Lunas - Back then, I'd get in trouble because I had used up film, which you've probably never heard of (makes me feel old to say that)and that cost money to have alot of pics of just me. I say "go for it" Emmy - You're beautiful and the rest of the world should know it. :)
Kylie and Kasey do it too! Drives me nuts but they sure have fun. The best picture is the one with Emmy doing the shhhhhh symbol like nobody will know she snuck the camera away.
"I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMill"
A star in the making.........too funny!
Post a Comment