Monday, May 3, 2010

Plan B by Pete Wilson


I have been following the messages of Pete Wilson, Pastor at Cross Point Church in Nashville via blog and podcast for over a year, and have been anxiously awaiting the release of Plan B.
I am happy to say that it definitely did not disappoint!
Pete Wilson has a wonderful way of simplifying God’s word and showing the reader the treasures in store for all those who seek Him. Plan B is a very necessary reminder for us all about seeing God in all of our circumstances, even when it means trusting in times of doubt and shattered dreams. I highly recommend this book for anyone who has ever lost hope in the midst of life’s trials.
Pete has done a great job of incorporating biblical and real time examples of people dealing with an unexpected change of plans, and asking the reader to consider the possibility that all the while God is simply getting ready to do a work in us.
Great book, a definite must read!

No comments: