Monday, March 15, 2010

Bad Blogger!

My name is Lisa and it has been four months since my last post...
I assure you had not been for lack of excitement/chaos/activity, but rather exhaustion and a huge fondness for Farmville on Facebook, which to date has kept me sane. Ridiculous, I know, but it's therapeutic for me so I will take it.

First, I am sure you noticed the face lift of our blog. The main elements were taken (freely) from a site online offering backgrounds and such, but my very talented teenager added many of the finishing touches that I could not for the life of me figure out. It was very easy for her, like I knew it would be. Anyway, it's a nice change...hope you like it.

I will be honest, I don't have much to write today but I knew I better put SOMETHING up so that darn Holidazzle Parade from 4 months ago isn't the first post you see post-face lift. I will have updates that are more fun soon I am sure, so sit tight. Until then, see you at my farm on Facebook. :)

No comments: