Sunday, October 4, 2009

That Sore Throat I Mentioned...

I started to feel it coming on the night of the rehearsal dinner and so I prayed, and prayed, and prayed that it would not keep me from the wedding day. Thankfully, it didn't.


It did however turn into hot flashes and bursts of being freezing cold that ruined a perfectly good hair do (which Traci was able to salvage as best as we could, thank you again Traci) and caused me pray again that I would not be the one that fainted as I stood next to the bride.
My biggest fear, well next to getting my big booty into a bridesmaids dress, was fainting while I stood up front.
I spent a few minutes in prayer here, just before the ceremony and made it through the whole ceremony without faltering!
Praise the Lord!


We were all blessed with a perfect ceremony, excellent dinner and dessert.
I made it through my M.O.H. speech and the first dance, and then the sick sunk in.
Unfortunately I didn't make it to the dance afterwards and had to head home around 7:30, but what a night it was!
I am so thankful that I was there next to my very best friend as she married her very special groom.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I suspect stress played a culprit here but glad you made it through the most critical parts.