Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I dared him, and he accepted!

Jon showed up to Thanksgiving dinner at Jan and Mark's wearing sweat pants from high school (seriously, those are from 1989), which are now known as his "eatin' pants".
This is by far Jon's favorite holiday because he gets to eat his favorite meal of all time, Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy!
Here is Auntie Jan with her biggest fan, just before Jon took his eatin' pants for a test run at dinner!


Mom, Jon, and the now famous "eatin' pants".

The cousins doing their annual performance with an array of Auntie Jan's fancy fabrics for costumes. So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one is aging, so what's that about? :) I have no words for the "Frank Barone" eating pants, except..
you are still cracking people up, Jon!

Mom said...

Hadn't realized you had updated your blog - I watched religiously for a month or more and found no "new" news - This is great to see all the new posts especially this one where Jon cracked up all up with his "special" pants. Funny, funny, funny!