It has been 8 years since our Grandma was welcomed at the gates of heaven.
Today I rejoice for her life and the peace that has been His gift to me every day since she left.
***
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
3 comments:
It seems hard to believe that it has been that long. It still bums me out sometimes that my kids never got to meet her and know how special she is. Someday, hopefully they can meet her in heaven.
I wish she could have met them too, they are pretty special and I know she would have loved them!
Very nice remembrance Lisa - I just saw the last pic I have of Grandma reading to Madison on Thanksgiving of 1999 and wish too that she not only could have seen her grow up, but Emmy and all of Carrie's clan. I've been thinking alot of her lately and missing her much.
Post a Comment