Sunday, May 25, 2008

One More Place I "Fit"

I have family...lots, and lots, and lots of family.
Family by birth, marriage, re-marriage, and of the heart.
Today we had the pleasure of spending time with family I haven't seen since our wedding... my Aunt Barb and her husband Phillip, and my cousin's Kelli and Ryan, Barb's children from her marriage to my uncle Mike.
I used to visit them quite a bit on weekends growing up and have some very fond memories with my time there...today I got to introduce our kids to them, who finally got to see more parts of the many pieces that make up who I am.
It was a very special day for us and I am so glad for the time we all had together today!
***
My cousins Kelli and Ryan.
Aren't they cute!

Madison and her Great Auntie Barb...a picture I am so glad for!

Kelli, Ryan, and Barb...more of my family. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

How cool is that and how nice to see them (even for me) - Barb was always my favorite in-law on the Carlson side and I missed her the most. Kelly is a spitting image of Barb but hadn't seen either of the kids for years so that's fun for me too to see how they've grown into young adults. Can't tell whether you were at their place or at yours but glad you were able to make that connection so they could see your family as well.