Prayers, please?
The details are unimportant, nothing earth shattering or anything, but I could definitely use a little extra help. :)
Please pray that my ears will be open, that I will let God lead the way, and that I will see clearly and trust him...no matter what his plan is for me.
Thanks everyone! Love - Lisa
5 comments:
Call your Mudder!
PS It's really no big deal, everyone is fine, just need a little extra push. :)
Hope you are getting the guidance you need in this time of decision making. I will keep praying for you.
Do you need to talk? Know his plan for you my dear and allow him to guide you. He won't push, but ever so gently...
And if not, ask him to help you, best on your knees, it humbles us so.
Sometimes I ask for the Holy Spirit to sit right on my shoulder, should I need help with my "mouth" and only allow what needs to be said or done in His name. I will pray for you. And, is my husband being bad?
I applied for the job, whether or not I get it is up to God...it's in his hands as usual and I am totally fine with whatever he decides. Thanks for the prayers, I am sure that they made the difference in breaking down the reasons I kept giving myself NOT to apply. We'll see how it all ends up, I am just along for the ride. :)
Post a Comment