...that didn't make a lot of sense, allow me to translate.
Tomorrow is the annual school marathon where all grades walk, bike, or rollerblade to raise money towards an annual goal. Last year it was a new bus, the year before an updated school kitchen, the year before that a new hardwood gym floor.
This year the fundraiser is for a new playground for the school, so each child is asked to collect donations.
Since we have two kids, any monies donated will be shared equally between them, as each classroom has a goal as well.
We got a busy signal for some, so we will try calling again tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
I will send a check out today. I was not answering the phone last night as I have a million things to do to get ready to leave for Florida tomorrow and I didn't want to get sidetracked. Talk to you soon.
Thanks for calling me Emmy - I knew exactly what you were saying and I'm glad to help you with your goal.
Post a Comment