I need my own schedule next year so I can get to some of these games and cheer on Madison! Looks like you're having fun girl!
Are those boys out on the field? I had no idea that they played co-ed at that age. Good for you Madison for kickin butt out there with the boys!
Co-ed all the way!! She's a tough one! :)
Oh! I remember those days when I used to play with the boys! I am sure Madison kicked major butt out there!!
You look good out there, Madison!!!Also, commenting on the 2 sleepy heads on the couch.....can't decide which one is cuter! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I need my own schedule next year so I can get to some of these games and cheer on Madison! Looks like you're having fun girl!
Are those boys out on the field? I had no idea that they played co-ed at that age. Good for you Madison for kickin butt out there with the boys!
Co-ed all the way!! She's a tough one! :)
Oh! I remember those days when I used to play with the boys! I am sure Madison kicked major butt out there!!
You look good out there, Madison!!!
Also, commenting on the 2 sleepy heads on the couch.....can't decide which one is cuter! :)
Post a Comment