It has been a pretty slow news week so far, just a lot of last minute permission slips...field trips, band, bowling, soccer, and a fundraiser for school....oh, that's worth mentioning. The 7 and 8th graders from Madison's school are going to Washington D.C. for their class trip this year and are selling Hot Dogs and Sodas in the Cub foods store on 60th and Nicollet. Jon and Madison are signed up to do it on September 15th from 1-4, so stop in and have a snack...all profits help towards the cost of the trip.
Madison had her first soccer practice yesterday, and then another today, so she is pretty excited. Soccer games in the fall...nothing better. Anyway, there will be soccer games now for the next few months, so spectators are welcome, just touch base with me if you want to know dates and locations.
We took down the pool for the year, plan to finish working on the fence, do a little bit of touching up of paint and stuff, so maybe we will take advantage of the cooler weather we are expecting this weekend and get some of our "chores" done. I love fall!
3 comments:
Hot Dog! I'll be there for lunch!
I hope I'll be able to eat some in the time I'm helping out! :D
We'll be out of town that weekend for a wedding so we won't be able to come and eat hot dogs but We could come to a soccer game. I will check with you for some dates.
Post a Comment