...come home with a plan!
It seems that just about every time we go over the their house, we somehow get to talking about a project we want or need to do. Jonathan works in advertising and knows someone who does just about everything, so he almost always has a resource, and the determination, to get "the plan" in motion.
The first project was building the fence and hiring his nephew, Jeremy.
The second was staining/weatherproofing the fences.
This project is a plan to rent a dumpster and clean out the rafters in our attic.
They have become a storage place for many things that no longer need to be stored...how great it will be to know that not every crevice of our small house is packed full to the walls.
Not only will this be one of those "Ahhhhhh" moments, but thinking of it and talking about it more when we got home was a great distraction from the weeks events, which was a nice change.
We enjoyed Jon's home made chili and fresh french bread for dinner, a family game of Monopoly, and some quiet time with no t.v....nice, relaxing, evening.
5 comments:
I may have Carrie come over sometime this winter and have her help me purge my closet - That's probably the only way I'll get it done. Sounds like the menu changed from yesterday from rolled up dogs to chili (still sounds good)!
I bet that was fun playing Monopoly with the 4 of you!! I love that you had such a nice family evening.
Can't wait to see you! Love, Margaret
What happened to cresent dogs?!? I thought Jon was craving them. I'll take chili anyday!!
Yummmmm.... Homemade meal sounds good right now!! :)
By the way, anytime I am home and you want to play a game, I am your girl!
You're on Jess...next up is LIFE! Just tell me when. :)
Post a Comment