Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blackhawks in the house!

Tonight was Madison's first soccer game of the season so Emmy and I decided to go and be her cheering section!

Check out #40 in the black and white with the blonde pony tail blowing in the wind behind her! You go girl!


Charge!

Defense...cha cha cha ! ! ! Defense...cha cha cha! ! ! Defense...cha cha cha ! ! !


Blocking the field goal.
I know, kidding...no field goals in soccer.

Getting ready to defend her territory!

Good game, good game, good game, good game, good game...


The Blackhawks lost their first game, but there were a ton of great moves and lots of effort from the whole team!
Madison even took a ball straight to the head, shook it off, and kept playing...awesome! It was cold as can be and windy, so Emmy and I cuddled together in between her visits to the playground.
We decided we are going to bring blankets next time...brrrrr!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like fun but ya, for sure would have needed a blanket tonight. It is cold!!!! Good job Madison.

Unknown said...

Yeah! GO BLACKHAWKS!! I'm glad to hear Madison is on the team and having fun. I miss those Blackhawk games... ahh, the good 'ol days. ;) I too was at JD's soccer game tonight...brrr!!! (FYI, you'll have to get used to the cold -and rain, and wind- if you plan to be a die-hard soccer mom!!) hee hee

With 2 kids in high school soccer this year, we've got 4-6 games a week! YIKES!

Ya gotta love watching your kids participate and have a good time though!!!!!!! Glad you all had a great day!

Mom said...

Way to go - Hey, let me know when her games are so that I can come and watch - I love this kind of stuff.