Thursday, July 5, 2007

Emmy's "Slow Churn" Ice Cream

Emerson got an ice cream maker for her birthday, and she has been begging Jon to make ice cream in it ever since. Jon finally gives in...they mix the ingredients, and it starts churning.

Emerson asks when it will be ready, Jon says 9:00...it's 8:45


Emerson watches it churn for 14 minutes and 59 seconds with a spoon in hand...for real.

"Now Mom?"

"Yes Emerson, now"

The feathers start flying and the race is on

And the winner in the speed scooping contest...Emerson Martin

Ahhh...finally!

And the expression says it all!


3 comments:

Mom said...

Sure looks good - wish I had a bowl right now!

Carrie said...

Was it truly yummy? It looks good. Your posts are all so cute. I missed looking at them while we were up at the cabin.

Lisa said...

It was very good...super sweet. Did you know that you need lemon juice to make ice cream? I didn't...guess you learn something new every day!